Roxio Secure offerings go beyond simple encryption on stand-alone machines to provide advanced end-point security features for networks of computers in small workgroups to multi-departmental global enterprises.
Roxio Secure products are easy to set-up and deploy on networked PCs, securing enterprise data, and can be configured to be entirely transparent to the end user. This unique combination of capabilities ensures organizations can enjoy a high level of confidence for end-point security to avoid costly data loss incidents without giving up the flexibility and productivity benefits associated with portable media.
Roxio Secure Burn:
- Burns data on CD, DVD and Blu-ray Disc using an easy drag & drop interface
- Copies discs and disc image files
- Encrypts data on disc using a FIPS 140-2 certified encryption module
- Spans files too big to fit across multiple discs
- Reads and writes disc image files
- Includes dynamic language support in a single installer for international organizations.
- Discs can be read on PCs within permitted departmental groups of PCs
- Restricts permission to read discs on PCs outside permitted departmental groups
- Group read permissions are set at installation via command line
- Read permissions can be changed after installation with the included Roxio Permissions Manager applet.
- Discs can only be written by permitted users
- Discs can only be read by permitted users
- An authorization server controls permissions per organizational policies
- Permissions can be changed in real time by the system administrator via a web control panel
- Data on USB flash devices is encrypted, and can be destroyed if a device is lost or stolen
- Supports logging and reporting of files burned to disc, files sent to USB devices, and administrative changes to permissions.