- Full IPv6 support
- TCP and UDP network scanning
- Service detection
- Operating system identification
- Reverse DNS scanning
- DNS name brute forcing
- DNS zone transfer information gathering
- Geographical information about network addresses
- Authentication brute force attack (against HTTP authentication, FTP, IMAP, and POP3)
- Web crawler discovers web applications, collect email addresses and adds the web site structure to the data model
- Integrated terminal for connecting to and interacting with network services.
- Modular packet capture service
- Capture packets on multiple interfaces simultaneously
- Parse 'pcap' format capture files as input to sniffing modules
- HTTP traffic analysis
- DNS information gathering from captured responses
- Network stack fingerprinting
- Service detection from captured banners and protocol packets
- Client application detection
- Credential sniffing for many protocols.
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.