Designed for IT and security professionals, the service gives a comprehensive view of the data exchanged with partner and cloud applications beyond the network firewall. Completely passive, it runs on non-production systems, and does not require firewall changes.
In addition to tracking “shadow IT”, where individual workers utilize cloud applications, it illustrates the higher risk traffic that flows between business applications across an enterprise’s hybrid cloud.
“When talking with our customers, most have no awareness of what data is being exchanged with apps in the cloud,” stated Don Bergal, COO at Managed Methods. “If you don’t know, that’s a problem”.
- Discover cloud security risks
- Identify outbound cloud users
- Identify inbound applications from the cloud
- Usage and failed attempt indicators
- Offline passive monitoring.