Acunetix Online Vulnerability Scanner is a hosted security scanner that will scan a perimeter server for network level vulnerabilities and provide detailed reports so as to allow the security administrator to fix the vulnerabilities before a hacker finds them.
All the network scanning capabilities available in Acunetix OVS will be available for free for fourteen days, allowing users to audit their internet (and hacker) facing servers.
The free network scan feature allows companies to:
- Scan their servers for over 35,000 network vulnerabilities
- Audit their internet facing servers and identify system and network weaknesses
- Ensure that servers are not running any illegitimate services, such as Trojans, or services that are installed unintentionally
- Identify any vulnerable versions of applications running on the servers
- Discover the information that the systems are leaking using various techniques such as OS fingerprinting, port banner grabbing and service probing
- Get additional information about other vulnerabilities and network problems detected.
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.