Pwn Phone's custom Android front-end and ‘one-click’ pentesting applications and software updates make it suitable for pentesters who are on the road or conducting a company or agency walk through.
Dave Porcello, Pwnie Express CTO said: "Using the popular LG Nexus 5 phone, the Pwn Phone levels the playing field, delivering the 100+ most popular open source assessment and penetration testing tools and leverages the same UI as our popular Pwn Pad but in a smaller form factor."
Core features Include:
- Custom Android front-end with one-touch pentesting applications, including Evil AP, Strings Watch, Full-Packet Capture, Bluetooth Scan, & SSL Strip
- Custom Kali Linux back-end with comprehensive pentesting suite, including Metasploit, SET, Kismet, Aircrack-NG, SSLstrip, Ettercap-NG, Bluelog, Wifite, Reaver, MDK3, & FreeRADIUS-WPE
- Simple web-based administration and one-touch in-product updates
- 6 different covert channels to tunnel through application-aware firewalls & IPS
- High performance CPU/GPU, large HD display, powerful battery
- External high-gain Bluetooth supporting packet injection (up to 1000')
- External USB-Ethernet adapter for wired network pentesting.
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.