The pocket-size device delivers a full-HD experience with enterprise-level security, manageability and reliability.
The device supports multiple use cases including mobile workers, students, digital signage, kiosks and other space-constrained environments. Specific customer benefits include:
- Quick and secure access for mobile and remote workers to virtual desktops and a variety of cloud assets including content, applications, virtual desktops and IT support
- Easy remote connections to personal computers running Microsoft Windows OS or Apple Mac OS to access data, content or applications
- Plug-and-play interactive presentations run in full-HD directly from the cloud or device, on any compatible display
- Pocket-size, battery-free alternative in the event of loss, theft, or failure of primary devices
- Cost-effective virtual desktop for the education market, extending application and data access in classrooms, libraries, labs or at home
- Digital signage solution with simplified, remote management for airports, retailers, hospitality, or other organizations
- Personal cloud access to online entertainment, gaming, apps and rich content on large displays.
Cloud Connect is $129 per unit. Complementary Dell accessories including MHL-capable displays and Bluetooth keyboards and mice are also available.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.