This new service gives customers an alternate method of purchasing Barracuda Backup with a smaller up-front cost, while still providing the product’s award-winning functionality.
“Purchasing Backup-as-a-Service is a simple and more cost-effective way for customers to meet their backup needs,” said Rod Mathews, GM Storage, Barracuda. “The BaaS program provides customers additional flexibility to purchase Barracuda Backup in the way that better suits their needs, from either their operational or capital budgets.”
- Local appliance for fast backup windows and recovery times
- Site license for Barracuda software required to backup and recover data
- Unlimited Cloud storage – flat-rate pricing for Barracuda Backup cloud storage (up to the limit of the Barracuda appliance)
- 24 x 7 x 365 award-winning phone and email support
- Next business day shipment of replacement in the event of a hardware failure
- New appliance (same model) replacements for units that are four years old and continually under a service contract
- Access to Cloud LiveBoot for offsite recovery of VMware virtualized servers.
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.