New features include:
- Revamped user experience and user interface
- Field icon menus for easy access to logins and LastPass tools
- A Shared Family Folder for up to 5 users
- Expanded Shared Folder features for LastPass Enterprise
- A revamped LastPass for Applications
- Secure Note history, to track changes to your notes
- Windows 8.1 support.
LastPass Premium users can now use a Shared Family Folder with up to 5 family members to manage and access joint accounts. Each LastPass user can be added to the Shared Family Folder, and the logins or notes can then be dragged-and-dropped into the Shared Folder.
LastPass Enterprise administrators can now give Shared Folder access to non-Enterprise LastPass users. Up to 3, non-Enterprise users can be given access to any Enterprise Shared Folder. The new functionality is particularly useful for those who may need to give contractors or part-time employees temporary access to sites. LastPass for Applications has also received a number of improvements.
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.