Even though organizations are able to securely access their information through a PC or a Mac, this is not the case when using a mobile device. mobilEcho integrates with Active Directory to extend control of information to mobile devices.
mobilEcho complements mobile device management (MDM) vendors’ basic file access solutions, providing complete security and control of corporate information on mobile devices while, at the same time, giving end users all the necessary tools to maintain productivity. For example, MDM and most MFM solutions do not include a built-in Office editor, forcing customers to purchase separate, potentially insecure apps that could compromise the integrity of sensitive data. Many of these other, third-party apps store data in a public cloud, which, without proper security or encryption, puts critical data even further at risk. mobilEcho, on the other hand, provides the ability to manage files in one secure, corporate IT-managed location.
- Microsoft Office in-app document editing, including PDF and text documents
- Military-grade, FIPS 140-2 certified encryption module, required by many highly-regulated industries
- Support for SharePoint® 365, allowing organizations to grant secure access to all SharePoint content
- Document thumbnail preview, enabling users to easily select the right files when browsing
- Support for client certificate authentication.