The new Cloud Camera is equipped with an expanded 66-degree horizontal field of view lens and the ability for users to remotely manage viewing angles – 340 degree pan and 120 degree tilt range, which helps eliminate blind spots and offers a wide viewing area.
With sharp, responsive pan & tilt movement and 4x digital zoom, users are able to monitor in more detail. Designed with an IR Cut Filter, the DCS-5010L provides enhanced color accuracy during the day by automatically filtering out unwanted, infrared light and switches to night-vision using built-in IR LEDs allowing for viewing up to 26 feet in pitch dark environments providing for better detail for around-the-clock surveillance.
Featuring mydlink support, the DCS-5010L offers simple installation and integration into an existing network with the mydlink portal to view streaming video from a PC, notebook, iPhone, iPad, or Android device, as well as enhanced remote capabilities via the mydlink+ and mydlink Lite app (free).
Both apps enable seamless access to camera feeds from anywhere and a host of newly added features for expanded remote control, including motion detection settings, pinch-to-zoom viewing, day/night viewing options, drag-and-drop reordering of devices, two-way audio, remote pan and tilt of live video, and the ability to configure recording1 schedules and override options.
The DCS-5010L features a built-in CPU and web server for high-quality live streaming video sent directly to the network, as well as a built-in microphone. Additional capabilities include:
- 802.11n Wi-Fi & Ethernet connectivity
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for simple three step installation
- Configurable motion detection alerting
- Video at up to 30 frames per second (fps)
- H.264 video compression technology to optimize network bandwidth and video storage
- Infrared illumination technology for night viewing up to 26 feet away in complete darkness
- D-Link Zero Configuration to seamlessly configure and intelligently sync a D-Link Cloud Camera to a D-Link Cloud Router with an existing mydlink account via the push of a button.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.