Table of contents:
- Becoming a computer forensic examiner
- UEFI secure boot: Next generation booting or a controversial debate
- How to detect malicious network behavior
- What startups can learn from enterprise level data security tactics
- To hack back or not to hack back?
- Report: Infosecurity 2013
- DNS attacks on the rise: Rethink your security posture
- IT security jobs: What's in demand and how to meet it
- Remote support and security: What you don’t know can hurt you
- A closer look at HITBSecConf 2013 Amsterdam.
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.