ThreatVue takes an innovative approach to critical security controls implementation and security monitoring by proactively detecting critical security control failures and providing actionable guidance and answers to improve an organization’s cyber defenses and overall security posture.
ThreatVue helps organizations build effective cyber security programs by providing answers to key questions about IT security all within a single location:
- Are there unauthorized nodes on our network?
- Is there any unauthorized software running on our network?
- Are there nodes with vulnerabilities on our network?
- Are there proper malware defense in place on our network?
- Are there any unauthorized wireless access points on our network?
- Are there any unauthorized ports & protocols on our network?
- Is there proper event logging in place?
“ThreatVue enables customers to easily answers questions such as what nodes, users and network activities are not aligned with security best practices, and what should they do to fix potential problem areas,” said Vijay Basani, CEO of EiQ Networks. “ThreatVue addresses deployment and operational complexities, costs and other headaches associated with SIEM and security monitoring products on the market today.”
“SANS Critical Security Controls is an extremely focused, metrics-based strategy for addressing the most common security vulnerabilities,” said Jon Oltsik, senior principal analyst at Enterprise Strategy Group. “Reliance on manual assessment, response, and mitigation has contributed to the poor state of cybersecurity. With the incidents of cybercrimes on the rise, organizations should use guidelines like the SANS Critical Security Controls to help them automate processes and address IT risk.”
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.