Posted on 03 May 2013.
EiQ Networks announced SOCVue, a new remote management service. With this development organizations can now leverage EiQ’s SOC team expertise and knowledge to protect against cyber attacks and APTs while meeting regulatory mandates such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, SOX.
- 24x7 monitoring of a customer’s IT environment for suspicious activity, incident detection and notification by EiQ’s SOC team
- Management and maintenance of the SecureVue application deployed on customer’s premises
- Regular review and advice on an organization’s security and compliance posture
- On-demand investigative analysis
- Delivery of compliance reports
- On premise SecureVue deployment coupled with remote management service assures sensitive log and event data does not leave an organization’s premises.
“The challenges faced by small to medium sized enterprises in hiring trained security professionals, and complexity of managing SIEM solutions coupled with the increasingly sophisticated threat landscape makes for ominous circumstances,” said Vijay Basani, president and CEO at EiQ Networks. “Our goal with SOCVue is to deliver a simplified and cost effective offering for enterprises that are looking to overcome the security talent shortfall while closing the dangerous gap that can leave them vulnerable to cyber attacks.”