Enabling organizations to protect corporate data against unauthorized access, ActivID Appliance is an essential component to ensure enterprise data security across numerous industries including banking, government and healthcare.
Targeted at medium to large organizations, the appliance is interoperable with the widest range of authentication methods to ensure an organization’s employees, consultants, partners, and customers have secure and appropriate access to corporate data and online applications.
ActivID Appliance, formerly 4TRESS Authentication Appliance, is a full SAML v2 compliant identity provider, available as both a hardware appliance and a virtual appliance. Providing comprehensive multi-layered and strong authentication, including ActivID Threat Detection Service, it gives enterprises the ability to secure a mobile workforce, enabling the use of personal and corporate mobile phones for two factor authentication.
New features include:
- Simpler and improved high-availability with automatic recovery after network failure.
- Customizable self-service portal allows users to establish and maintain their own credentials or tokens without IT admin support.
- Control over which soft token platform is used in a particular environment (e.g. a user can decide to enable iOS, Windows and Blackberry but disable usage from Android and J2ME phones).
- Version control for any and all soft tokens, providing customers with additional options for risk mitigation.
- Multiple security domains, allowing segregated management of different groups (e.g. employees and customers).
- SNMP v3 monitoring.
- Premium hardware support option with advance replacement and on-site warranty replacement.