RADAR 2.5 from ID Experts answers these questions for covered entities and business associates, by managing and tracking privacy and security incidents involving personally identifiable information (PII) and PHI. RADAR helps meet all compliance requirements with HIPAA federal and state data breach laws, including the Final Omnibus Rule published by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) on January 25, 2013.
RADAR centralizes the assessment, documentation and reporting process of any incident, allowing users to organize and easily retrieve incident details and all corresponding documentation for regulatory compliance and in the event of an audit or investigation.
Key Features and benefits of RADAR 2.5:
- Meets federal and state risk assessment and reporting requirements for privacy, security and data breach incidents; provides incident response plan including a HHS report when notification is expected
- Intuitive risk assessment and documentation process with embedded knowledge of federal and states breach notification rules, making reporting consistent and streamlined
- Proprietary risk assessment with flexibility to handle each incident uniquely based on incident context, internal policies, and privacy office and counsel input
- Common repository for all privacy and security incidents and incident-related attachments such as notes, reports, remediation plans and checklists that can be easily retrieved for OCR, state, and internal investigations
- Secure and scalable with role-based access controls to meet the needs of stand-alone and large integrated healthcare systems and health plans; ability for multiple users to collaborate
- User Alerts lets users know when scheduled notifications due dates approach. This will help users remain compliant with notification obligations and internal policies.
- RADAR can be used to document and track other privacy incidents that may not require incident assessment.
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.