With QuickDrop message encryption and tracking are done at the file level, as opposed to on a macro or application level, ensuring no long-term storage of messages in the public cloud and guaranteeing message data will never be compromised.
CloudPrime’s Secure Messaging Fabric is a messaging layer on top of a public cloud, which eliminates the need for a physical point-to-point connection while providing additional routing and performance related functionality for secure, one-to-many file sending. The fabric also has built in redundancy that assures message delivery and avoids outages.
QuickDrop affords users with:
- An intuitive Inbox/Outbox user interface for message sending and receiving
- Military grade encryption (256-bit AES) for privacy and digital certificates for authenticity and non-repudiation
- Guaranteed delivery of messages and files sent along multiple paths to ensure the data is never lost or compromised
- Adherence to compliance guidelines such as Sarbanes Oxley, GLBA, HIPAA, PCI and EU Privacy for secure document transfer
- Sender-to-receiver secure transfer of any type of document of unlimited size, with no need to download or save private documents in the cloud.
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.