With QuickDrop message encryption and tracking are done at the file level, as opposed to on a macro or application level, ensuring no long-term storage of messages in the public cloud and guaranteeing message data will never be compromised.
CloudPrime’s Secure Messaging Fabric is a messaging layer on top of a public cloud, which eliminates the need for a physical point-to-point connection while providing additional routing and performance related functionality for secure, one-to-many file sending. The fabric also has built in redundancy that assures message delivery and avoids outages.
QuickDrop affords users with:
- An intuitive Inbox/Outbox user interface for message sending and receiving
- Military grade encryption (256-bit AES) for privacy and digital certificates for authenticity and non-repudiation
- Guaranteed delivery of messages and files sent along multiple paths to ensure the data is never lost or compromised
- Adherence to compliance guidelines such as Sarbanes Oxley, GLBA, HIPAA, PCI and EU Privacy for secure document transfer
- Sender-to-receiver secure transfer of any type of document of unlimited size, with no need to download or save private documents in the cloud.