Experienced Windows administrators will learn how to deploy, configure, and manage the server’s expanded capabilities and features step-by-step, using clear examples and numerous screen shots.
You’ll also discover how to integrate employees’ private mobile devices into your corporate network.
Whether you intend to take your infrastructure to a public, private, or hybrid cloud environment, Windows Server 2012 provides the virtualization technology to get you there. This book helps you put it to work.
- Control your entire Windows infrastructure from the Server Manager console
- Learn how Active Directory Domain Services provide more centralized network administration
- Use Dynamic Access Control to manage data and user permissions
- Provide data integrity and fault tolerance with Storage Spaces and ReFS
- Gain robust management of virtual environments with Hyper V R3
- Master networking tools such as IPAM to help you move to the cloud
- Connect clients to network resources through Unified Remote Access.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.