Secure View Deleted Data Recovery Add-on automatically parses cell phone content to find, decode and present deleted data in a meaningful manner- all with just a click of a button. Unlike other competitive solutions, Secure View 3 decodes the data extraction for users in an intelligent manner without requiring them to learn advanced programming skills.
The Secure View 3 offers unique functionalities to the law enforcement and corporate security market:
- Discovery: Multiple keywords search of extracted data across all content types and multiple handsets at the same time.
- Timeline analysis (hours, days, or months) on all data sets (call logs, SMS/MMS, contact, calendar, and other data such as web history).
- Link Graph: data link from phone activity (calls and texts) or contacts (phone book entry).
- Prime Number: list cell phone activities by frequency.
- Activity Map: graphical illustration of phone activities (in/out calls and texts) in hour by hour data (24 hours) or by daily data.
- Gallery: identify date, time, file name and pixels, and possible GPS coordinates with META geo tags of pictures taken by cell phones; it also allows users to identify similar pictures from multiple phones.
- Web Activity: break down phone web activity data by time, date, and website links, including social network activity.
- Secure View acquires data from over 95% of the phones released in the US & Canada since year 2000, independent of platform: iOS (including 6.0), Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Symbian, and proprietary OS.
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.