Among the features provided by PacketFence, there are:
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) workflows
- Simple and efficient guests management
- Multiple enforcement methods including Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Compliance checks for computers present on your network
- Integration with various vulnerability scanners and intrusion detection solutions
- Bandwidth accounting for all devices.
New features in 3.6:
- Guest accesses using their Facebook, Google and Github account
- Wireless IDS support for Aruba, Motorola and Ruckus controllers
- RADIUS support in inline mode
- New equipment support from Cisco (2960G and 3750G).
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.