- Challenge/Response Authorisation For Secure User Flexibility - Provides remote application authorisation via secure, 8-digit challenge/response codes that enable one-off, session-based or permanent elevation of individual applications.
- Enterprise Control of Windows 8 Store Apps – Whitelisting, blacklisting and full auditing of apps that are installed or downloaded from the Windows Store, ensures corporate-approved, controlled user access to apps on Windows 8 desktops, laptops and tablets.
- Elevation of Apps Based on Download Source - Provides tracking and control of software and applications, based on their download source, enabling intelligent whitelisting, blacklisting and elevation of applications.
- New Enterprise Reporting - Offers the broadest range of dashboards and reports on applications, processes, users, endpoints and policies with summaries and the ability to drilldown to granular specifics. Delivers reports in a refreshed, easy-to-read and intuitive style.
- Privilege Guard Activity Viewer for Advanced Insight - New diagnostics and troubleshooting tool built on Windows Management Information (WMI) provides analysis of executed applications and applied policies for any managed endpoint.
- Privileged Account Management to Prevent Rogue Accounts - Provides protection against tampering and the creation of rogue privileged accounts via a new policy setting.
- Full Templates and Event Import Wizard for Simplified Policy Creation - Streamlines policy creation for standalone evaluations through to advanced policies for enterprise rollouts via a wide variety of templates. Plus, the all-new Event Import Wizard - integrated directly into the management console - provides a unified workflow that allows audit events to be directly used in the creation and refinement of policies.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.