This book includes detailed syntax examples to demonstrate the features, options, and limitations of native MySQL replication.
Providing an evaluation of various new replication features and additional third-party product implementations, this Oracle Press guide helps to ensure your MySQL environment can support the various high-availability needs of your business.
- Master the strengths and limitations of native asynchronous replication in a MySQL topology
- Identify the important features to improve replication for growing business requirements
- Recognize the key business factors to determine your optimal highavailability needs
- Understand the benefits of using MySQL replication for failover scenarios
- Identify the key configuration variables and SQL commands affecting master/ slave replication
- Learn about the advancements in replication techniques provided by new products, including Tungsten Replicator and Galera
- Optimize your replication management with various utilities and toolkits.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.