The kit comes with a dual-engine scanner and utilizes almost 12 million signatures and runs as fast as a single scan engine due to the removal of redundant signatures. There are hourly updates which can be downloaded manually.
- Completely new second scan engine B (BitDefender) for the dual engine scanner with even more efficient scans and a better detection rate according to Virus Bulletin.
- Significantly less false alerts as they were usually caused by the old B engine.
- Optimized malware cleaning making it possible to restore registry entries that were affected by malware.
- New performance settings allow for total control over the CPU usage of the scanner.
- Faster online updates via small incremental downloads. Updates are ready for use without delay, closing even the smallest window of opportunity for zero-day malware.
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.