You’ll get the focused information to solve problems and get the job done—whether at your desk or in the field.
Get fast facts on these essential topics:
- Configuring and optimizing Windows 8 computers
- Customizing the desktop and UI
- Configuring user and computer policies
- Managing disk drives and file systems
- Managing devices, drivers, and software
- Administering data access, availability, resource sharing, and security
- Configuring and troubleshooting TCP/IP networking
- Administering TPM and BitLocker Driver Encryption
- Managing mobile users and remote access.