New features include:
- Ability to manage and monitor DNS Authority and DNS Signer servers
- Internet Explorer 9 browser support
- Extract, store and manage configuration files
- Enhanced version control and rollback of OS updates and configuration files
- Multiple user access controls
- Enhanced presentation of server information
- Capabilities for running DNS Manager in a VMware implementation.
“DNS Manager significantly lowers DNS-related operating costs by reducing the amount of time required to keep server and configurations up-to-date. It decreases the kind of human errors that create chaotic situations that cost time and money, such as forgetting to update a server or uploading the wrong configuration. DNS management shouldn’t be so costly and fraught with risk, and it isn’t when organizations incorporate Secure64 DNS Manager into their network infrastructure and their DNSSEC implementations,” he added
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.