Table of contents:
- Administrative scripting with Nmap
- Information security in Europe with ENISA Executive Director Prof. Udo Helmbrecht
- Unintended, malicious and evil applications of augmented reality
- The enemy at the gate
- Top five hurdles to security and compliance in industrial control systems
- How to monitor the blind spots in your IT system: Logging versus auditing
- DBI aid reverse engineering: Pinpointing interesting code
- The importance of data normalization in IPS
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.