Once you’re familiar with the fundamentals, use this book as a resource for problem-solving on the fly.
You get configuration tips, lots of step-by-step instructions, guides for troubleshooting, and other advice—all in an easy-to-read format.
- Learn what’s new, including improved iCloud integration and other iPad-inspired features
- Discover how working with multiple devices is easier and more streamlined with Mountain Lion
- Get a guide to the Finder, Dock, user accounts, and other essentials
- Use Mountain Lion’s system preferences to customize your Mac
- Take advantage of OS X applications, such as FaceTime and Time Machine
- Manage passwords and secure your data
- Work more efficiently with a complete list of keyboard shortcuts.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.