Prenus allows the output of a few different formats, including:
- Static HTML files with jQuery Datatables and Highcharts graphs
- XLS file (Actually a HTML Table with an .xls extension) with unique Nessus vulns and associated IPs
- Afterglow (afterglow.sourceforge.net/), 2 column CSV files
- Circos (circos.ca) tableviewer text file
- Hosts information, formatted in a 3 column CSV output.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.