The AVG 2013 user interface has been redesigned to be the first security product that works with touch-screen technologies and supports intuitive navigation.
- A new user interface that supports touch-screen, developed through feedback from our customers, for a greater ease of access to most regularly used settings. It also complements the new Windows 8 design.
- Improved performance by reducing the startup time by 26%, speeding up scanning time up to 36%, and a user interface that loads over 200% faster.
- File reputation technology that further enhances detection and reduces false alarms.
- A smoother install experience with the new Welcome screen.
- Enhanced and simplified firewall making it easier for users to choose how they want to personalize their settings in order to protect their privacy and identity online.
- In addition to AVG’s multi-layered protection technology, AVG Internet Security 2013 comes with an integrated security firewall, AVG LinkScanner, AVG Anti-Spam, Anti-Spyware and technology to protect against WiFi hacking.
- Complementing the AVG 2013 Internet Security range, AVG PC TuneUp keeps PCs running smoothly and at peak performance by cleaning the hard drive, fixing issues, preserving battery life on laptops, and eliminating freezing and crashing.
AVG AntiVirus FREE – great protection for surfing the web, emailing and social networking without costing a cent.
AVG AntiVirus – for that additional peace of mind, AVG Antivirus offers advanced protection for surfing the web, social networking and downloading.
AVG Internet Security – this is the ultimate package for online protection, securing activities such as shopping and banking.
AVG Premium Security – for those who want the ultimate protection plus more, AVG Premium Security delivers advanced privacy controls and enhanced PC performance.
AVG PC TuneUp – works to speed up the PC by cleaning the hard drive, and eliminates freezing and crashing.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.