These solutions when paired with OS X Mountain Lion provide a security solution that detects and protects against malware.
Mac OS X Mountain Lion introduces a host of new features, such as Gatekeeper, which makes downloading apps safer for Mac users. ESET has been fully vetted and digitally signed by Apple to be an approved app developer as it relates to the new Gatekeeper functionality.
Both ESET Cybersecurity for Mac and ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition for Mac OS X have been specifically designed for Mac from the ground up and utilize the ThreatSense antivirus scanning engine resulting in integrated solutions that work with OS X Mountain Lion.
Some of the key features of ESET Cybersecurity for Mac and ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition for Mac OS X include an intuitive and easy-to-use interface, complimentary training of tips and techniques to educate users and get them up and running fast, and technology that runs seamlessly in the background to alleviate any impacts on overall performance.
Additional features of ESET Cybersecurity for Mac:
- All virus signature database updates are automatic, ensuring you are always up-to-date on your definitions.
- Online training that leads users through real-world scenarios via videos and education exercises (available for ESET Cybersecurity for Mac).
- On-demand and scheduled scans keep your device safe and allow you to scan various storage devices, including Time Machine archives.
- Proactive detection of Mac and Windows viruses, spyware, and other threats, using ESET’s ThreatSense technology.
- Intuitive and familiar OS X look and feel.
- Advanced setup for power-users to control scan depth, set file, folder or volume exclusions, set level of heuristics and much more.
- Scans removable media, including USB drives, CDs and DVDs, memory sticks, FireWire, etc.
- Free technical support as with all ESET products.
- Easily managed on any network through ESET’s Remote Administrator (available for ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition for Mac OS X).
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.