Help Net Security readers can receive a 20% discount - just enter special code "INFSEC" when registering. Regular registration fee is $249.
Confirmed speakers Include:
- William Lawrence, Chief Technologist, Energy & Cyber Security, Lockheed Martin
- Ward P. Pyles, Senior Security Analyst, The Southern Company
- William Souza, Manager - Security Integration, Reliability Services, PJM Interconnection
- Patrick Miller, President and CEO, EnergySec
- Alan Rivaldo, Cyber Security Analyst, Public Utility Commission of Texas
- John Stewart, Specialist Engineer, Power Control Systems, Tennessee Valley Authority
- Bob Lockhart, Senior Research Analyst, Pike Research
- Theodore A. Wood, Director, Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox
- Larry Karisny, Director, ProjectSafety
- Phil Smith, President and Chief Technology Officer, TLC Secure
- Rajeev Bhargava, CEO and Founder, Decision-Zone
- Detecting and mitigating Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs)
- Information integration across platforms to address security vulnerabilities
- Achieving genuine security, versus mere compliance
- Implementing security solutions across a diverse multi-state environment
- Utility-presented case studies and key lessons learned to date
- Latest updates: what regulators want to know from utilities regarding cyber security
- Best practices for addressing critical vulnerability points in the organization
- Future technology and market trends in smart grid cyber security
- The current state of intrusion detection systems: addressing weak points
- Security issues surrounding cloud computing, Big Data, and the smart grid
- Securing the end-to-end smart grid ecosystem across systems and suppliers
- Latest enabling technology applications and developments
Attendees at the 100% online Virtual Summit may access all sessions throughout the day, coming and going to fit their schedule, as well as view recorded sessions (audio + PowerPoint) for 3 months after the event. The online format makes it easy, convenient, and cost-effective to interact live with presenters without time away from the office.
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.