CompTIA Network+ Certification Study Guide, Fifth Edition features:
- Complete coverage of all official objectives for the exam—400+ practice exam questions
- Exam Readiness Checklist—you’re ready for the exam when all objectives on the list are checked off
- Inside the Exam sections in every chapter that highlight key exam topics covered
- Two-Minute Drills for quick review at the end of every chapter
- CD-ROM with two MasterExams, CertCam video training, a Lab Book PDF, and a downloadable PDF copy of the book.
- 700+ practice exam questions
- Pre-assessment test as Appendix A
- In-depth explanations of both the correct and incorrect answers
- CD-ROM with two MasterExams and a downloadable PDF copy of the book.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.