The Universal SSH Key Manager module and the CryptoAuditor module integrate smoothly into existing enterprise security solutions – including DLP and SIEM – providing deeper audit and forensics capabilities into encrypted traffic.
Both modules employ sophisticated key management capabilities, including group-based access controls and automatic key discovery, deployment and removal. This link between the two modules allows for fully transparent inline deployments, providing strong security, minimal system latency, operating cost reduction and the ability to deploy a single-sign-on effect throughout the entire enterprise.
CryptoAuditor key facts:
- Inline deployment capabilities eliminate costly and time-consuming workarounds and processes required by first-generation solutions
- Reduces the risk from advanced external threats by controlling and monitoring information as it moves across the environment, preventing data loss with an internal policy engine and DLP/SIEM integration capabilities
- Delivers immediate control and accountability over privileged access users, closing significant security gaps in information security architecture
- A minimally invasive approach that captures a broad array of traffic across all needed audit points while remaining transparent to administrators
- Designed to easily deploy across distributed architecture, making management easy through a one-console approach.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.