The Cloud Camera 5000 enables users to monitor a home or business with an iPhone, iPad or Android device with the free mydlink app. The camera includes a microSD card slot for recording snapshots or video without the need for a computer or separate network storage drive.
The camera features a high quality 1.0 lux CMOS sensor for picture quality even in low-light conditions and built-in Ethernet and Wireless N connectivity options for flexible placement almost anywhere.
Allowing users to remotely adjust and control the camera's view to see up to 340 degrees – 170 degrees on each side – and delivering 720p high-definition video at speeds of up to 30 fps (frame per second); the camera provides clear live HD video streams.
The motorized pan/tilt controls and 4x digital zoom allow users to monitor a large area and zoom to view fine details, and the Passive Infra-red (PIR) sensor detects movement in the area and can trigger an email alert and video recordings. In addition, the Cloud Camera 5000 can be preset to automatically view specific locations and comes with a remote control, allowing the camera to monitor a wide area.
The Cloud Camera 5000 offers a range of features and benefits, including:
- Crisp video clarity with High Definition 720p resolution
- More viewing with pan, tilt, digital zoom
- Record up to 5x more video compared to MJPEG with H.264 compression
- Automatic Day/Night vision with IR LEDs
- Enhanced motion detection with built-in PIR Sensor
- Flexible placement with Wireless N connectivity
- Local recording with a microSD card
- Two-way audio with built-in Mic and Audio Out port
- Easy setup Wireless 802.11n compliant and Wi-Fi Protected (WPS) button
- Convenient remote control
- Zero configuration with D-Link Cloud Routers.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.