Each chapter tackles a single programming concept, like classes, pointers, and recursion, and open-ended exercises throughout challenge you to apply your knowledge.
You'll also learn how to:
- Split problems into discrete components to make them easier to solve
- Make the most of code reuse with functions, classes, and libraries
- Pick the perfect data structure for a particular job
- Master more advanced programming tools like recursion and dynamic memory
- Organize your thoughts and develop strategies to tackle particular types of problems.
As the most skillful programmers know, writing great code is a creative art—and the first step in creating your masterpiece is learning to Think Like a Programmer.