Besides the structured output of found vulnerabilities RIPS also offers an integrated code audit framework for further manual analysis.
Code audit interface:
- scan and vulnerability statistics
- grouped vulnerable code lines (bottom up or top down)
- vulnerability description with example code, PoC, patch
- exploit creator
- file list and graph (connected by includes)
- function list and graph (connected by calls)
- userinput list (application parameters)
- source code viewer with highlighting
- active jumping between function calls
- search through code by regular expression
- 8 syntax highlighting designs.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.