This professional-level book - aimed at law enforcement personnel, prosecutors, and corporate investigators - provides you with the training you need in order to acquire the sophisticated skills and software solutions to stay one step ahead of computer criminals.
- Specifies the techniques needed to investigate, analyze, and document a criminal act on a Windows computer or network
- Places a special emphasis on how to thoroughly investigate criminal activity and now just perform the initial response
- Walks you through ways to present technically complicated material in simple terms that will hold up in court
- Features content fully updated for Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7
- Covers the emerging field of Windows Mobile forensics.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.