Programming Microsoft's Clouds:
- Examines a diverse range of cloud topics, with special emphasis placed on how cloud computing can save businesses energy and money
- Shows you how to prepare your environment for the cloud
- Addresses Office 365, including infrastructure services, SharePoint 2010 online, SharePoint online development, Exchange online development, and Lync online development
- Discusses working with Azure, including setting it up, leveraging Blob storage, building Azure applications, programming, and debugging
- Offers advice for deciding when to use Azure and when to use Office 365 and looks at hybrid solutions between Azure and Office 365.