It fits perfectly together with ISO 27001 (the leading information security management standard) which defines that business continuity management is one of the controls aimed to protect critical information, however it does not provide the details how to do it.
ISO 22301 is the best solution for that gap it defines requirements not only on how to write business continuity plans, but also business impact analysis, business continuity strategy etc.
Since ISO 22301 takes into account the whole management lifecycle, you can use it as a perfect framework not only to define the whole BCM project from the beginning to the end, but also to explain to your management what is their role and what are the benefits of using it.
Register for this webinar to learn:
- ISO 22301/BS 25999 family of standards for what purpose should each standard be used
- Steps towards ISO 22301 certification
- Mandatory documents required by the standard
- How to get the management buy-in
- Certification benefits of getting certified.
This course offers compelling content, downloadable presentation deck and live engagement with an expert consultant with whom you can discuss how to resolve your specific implementation issues.