The CCNP Service Provider certification coupled with the recent release of the CCNA Service Provider and current CCIE Service Provider certification provides networking engineers with a complete training and certification portfolio in IP next-generation networks (IP NGN).
- Professional-level CCNP Service Provider courses and exams deliver a deep understanding of major components of service provider networks and IP NGN infrastructure for delivering managed services.
- The training enables candidates to gain extensive hands-on experience in configuring and troubleshooting Cisco carrier-grade networking devices using native Cisco IOS and IOS XR operating systems.
- The certification validates an individual's ability to implement, validate end-to-end and optimize technologies including carrier routing (BGP, IS-IS, OSPF, Multicast), SP core network services (QoS, MPLS, MPLS-TE) and SP edge network services (Layer 2 VPNs, MPLSLayer 3 VPNs, Carrier Ethernet).
- SPROUTE (642-883): Deploying Cisco Service Provider Network Routing
- SPADVROUTE (642-885): Deploying Cisco Service Provider Advanced Network Routing
- SPCORE (642-887) Implementing Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Core Network Services
- SPEDGE (642-889) Implementing Cisco SP NGN Edge Network Services.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.