However, for the employees working on certification, that process is usually very stressful – not only do they have to fight for changes to be implemented in the organization, they also have to make sure everything works perfectly when the certification auditors arrive. So if everything is not working as it should, the situation will become very embarrassing.
Therefore, it is very important to know the whole process of certification, what will the auditors be looking for, and what are their powers. Having such knowledge increases your confidence and makes the whole project less stressful.
Register for this webinar to learn:
- Who has the right to issue certificates – explanation of how the accreditation and certification system works
- 3 main steps in the certification process – documentation review, main audit and surveillance audits
- Key things the certification auditor will be looking for – documentation, evidence in three forms
- Dealing with nonconformities – what they are, difference between Major and Minor
- What is it that an auditor can and cannot do
- The mindset of an auditor – try to understand the auditor's way of thinking.
You will experience the training right from your desk, eliminating travel costs and minimizing lost time away from your office.