The unique perspective that Maltego offers to both network and resource based entities is the aggregation of information posted all over the internet - whether itís the current configuration of a router poised on the edge of your network or the current whereabouts of your Vice President on his international visits, Maltego can locate, aggregate and visualize this information.
Maltego 3.1.1 Community Edition:
- introduces a public and private mode. In public mode you'll be able to see if a node you've returned has been discovered by someone else in the past (although you won't be able to see who it was).
- CE, like commercial, now runs over HTTPS
- The 'why-do-I-need-to-complete-this-impossible-captcha-10-times-before-it-takes-it' bug has been fixed. Which means you need to only log in once every couple of days.
- Seamless integration with Maltego CaseFile.
- The most up-to-date version (build 2621) with the most bugs fixes.
- Not for commercial use!
- Maximum of 12 results per transform
- You need to register on our website to use the client
- API keys expire every couple of days
- Runs on a (slower) server that is shared with all community users
- Communication between client as server is not encrypted
- No end user support Ė you are on your own.
- No updates of transforms on server side
- Can only discover from online Paterva servers.
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.