The BYOD trend is causing new security concerns for enterprise network and data security administrators. Corporate users (e.g. employees, contractors) are accessing enterprise network and data, and bypassing corporate security controls using their personal Wi-Fi devices.
This uncontrolled access can open wireless backdoors into the enterprise network, malicious activity, leakage of sensitive data, and exposure to malware.
The highlights of this solution are:
- A unique workflow (patent pending) to simplify BYOD management
- 24/7 monitoring of enterprise airspace and network
- Automatic fingerprinting of smartphones and tablets that identifies their make and type: iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android, etc.
- Using patented Marker Packet techniques, automatically and accurately detects all types of Rogue APs including Soft Rogues, and Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Precise real-time quarantine of unapproved smartphones and tablets, all types of Rogues and unauthorized Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Automatically pinpoints physical location of any Wi-Fi device on premises
- Delivers BYOD report to your inbox (View Sample Report)
- BYOD management API that can integrate with any MDM solution.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.