OSm 5.0 offers:
- Real time indexing of monitored packet flows
- Application classification
- Real time network-wide anomaly detection
- Traffic visualization capability
- One-click network-wide data mining
- Granular access controls for fine-grain user administration.
EndaceVision is accessed through a web browser, is optimized for use on tablets and presents users with a single consolidated view of all the information collected by the monitoring and recording fabric.
Using EndaceVision network and security, engineers can:
- Set up and monitor a range of alarms for network performance, network latency and security anomalies through a single consolidated dashboard
- Visualize traffic related to any kind of event or anomaly by bandwidth utilization – down to 100 microsecond resolution and application type
- Drill down into traffic using an elegant workflow to access higher resolution information about a particular host, user or application
- Overlay detected anomalies on top of traffic visualizations to add color and context to an investigation
- Share visualizations among users utilizing integrated screen sharing capabilities and save standard visualizations for future reference
- Download packets of interest associated with an event from any point across the network for a full forensic investigation inside a protocol decoder.
OSm 5.0 is available this quarter, and is delivered as standard with every Endace System purchased. Endace Systems start at $20,000.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.