This is where BS 25999-2 fits in – it describes all the steps for business continuity, from writing the BCM policy to performing the business impact analysis, defining the strategy, writing the plans etc. Therefore, when it comes to implementing your BCM within the ISO 27001 project, the easiest thing to do is to use BS 25999-2.
BS 25999-2 is becoming the leading standard for BCM worldwide not only because it has the same management structure and is compatible with ISO 27001, ISO 9001 and other management standards, but also because it provides a very clear and logical path on how to implement and operate business continuity in your organization.
Register for this free webinar to learn:
- Why is BS 25999-2 useful for ISO 27001?
- Similarities and differences between ISO 27001 and BS 25999-2
- Implementation issues – implement them in parallel or separately?
- Roles – to what extent can you use the same personnel
- Top management issues – what must top management take into account.
The course offers compelling content, downloadable presentation deck and live engagement with an expert consultant with whom you can discuss how to resolve your specific implementation issues. You will experience the training right from your desk, eliminating travel costs and minimizing lost time away from your office.
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.