It can identify web application vulnerabilities like SQL injection, XSS, remote code execution and many more.
Among its many new features and enhancements, Netsparker 2.1 offers:
- All-new form authentication capabilities, designed to support even the most complex scenarios, like single sign-on, 2-factor and multi-step authentication and CAPTCHA.
- A new summary dashboard offering real-time control and feedback about the active scan.
- Comparison reporting, which charts the evolution of security status over time.
- User extensibility, via a powerful scripting API.
- Extended test coverage, via a number of new or improved vulnerability checks, as well as new injection points and expansion of Netsparker’s built-in vulnerability database.
- New and improved productivity tools.
- Numerous bug fixes and some fundamental architecture changes that improve stability.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.