This pocket computer comes with everything—cellphone, iPod, Internet, camcorder—except a printed manual. Fortunately, David Pogue is back with the latest edition of his witty, crystal-clear, colorful guide: the world's most popular iPhone book.
- Use it as a phone. Learn the basics as well as time-saving tricks and tips for contact searching by voice, texting, and more.
- Manage your stuff in the cloud. Sync and back up your contacts and media across all of your devices with iCloud.
- Get things done. Ask Siri to send reminders, place calls, and more.
- Master notifications. Use the Notification Center to find missed messages, calendar invitations, friend requests, and more.
- Connect with other iPhone owners. Send unlimited iMessages to friends, family, and colleagues who are also running iOS5.
- Treat it as an iPod. Master the ins and outs of iTunes, and listen to music, upload and view photos, and fill the iPhone with TV shows and movies.
- Take the iPhone online. Make the most of your online experience to browse the Web, read and compose email, use social networks, or send photos and audio files.
- Go beyond the iPhone. Learn how to use the App Store, and how to multitask between your apps, organize them in folders, and read ebooks in iBooks.
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.