This pocket computer comes with everything—cellphone, iPod, Internet, camcorder—except a printed manual. Fortunately, David Pogue is back with the latest edition of his witty, crystal-clear, colorful guide: the world's most popular iPhone book.
- Use it as a phone. Learn the basics as well as time-saving tricks and tips for contact searching by voice, texting, and more.
- Manage your stuff in the cloud. Sync and back up your contacts and media across all of your devices with iCloud.
- Get things done. Ask Siri to send reminders, place calls, and more.
- Master notifications. Use the Notification Center to find missed messages, calendar invitations, friend requests, and more.
- Connect with other iPhone owners. Send unlimited iMessages to friends, family, and colleagues who are also running iOS5.
- Treat it as an iPod. Master the ins and outs of iTunes, and listen to music, upload and view photos, and fill the iPhone with TV shows and movies.
- Take the iPhone online. Make the most of your online experience to browse the Web, read and compose email, use social networks, or send photos and audio files.
- Go beyond the iPhone. Learn how to use the App Store, and how to multitask between your apps, organize them in folders, and read ebooks in iBooks.