The 12 security requirements in the PCI DSS certification help merchants to prevent hackers from exploiting security vulnerabilities to steal credit card data and negatively impact online retail businesses. Retailers ultimately benefit from the increased security with greater peace of mind by completing the PCI DSS certification.
McAfee announced an improved McAfee PCI Certification Service that includes scanning, remediation assistance, technical support, self-assessment, and validation of merchant compliance status.
The service is easy to use and specially designed for Level 2, 3 and 4 merchants to audit their initial and ongoing PCI compliance status. The improved McAfee PCI Certification Service includes everything a merchant needs for PCI DSS compliance, from start to finish, including a new PCI Wizard that simplifies the Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) needed to comply with the PCI DSS certification.
The improved McAfee PCI Certification Service includes the following features:
- Comprehensive PCI SAQ Wizard to help users navigate, understand each question, and appropriately answer the questions in the SAQ
- Automatically answers questions to save time based on the IT environment
- Remediates issues with expert advice from McAfee certified security specialists
- Generates the completed paperwork needed to submit to the merchantís acquiring bank
- Security scanning from the world's largest security companyówhich can be run quarterly or on demand as needed
- Easy validation report generation for required proof of compliance from an Approved Scan Vendor (ASV)
- Unlimited online, phone, and email support from McAfee certified security specialists.
Reading our newsletter every Monday will keep you up-to-date with security news.
Receive a daily digest of the latest security news.