1. Two errors in the TeeChart ActiveX control can be exploited to cause buffer overflows. No further information is currently available.
Successful exploitation of this vulnerability may allow execution of arbitrary code.
2. Certain unspecified input is not properly sanitised before being returned to the user. This can be exploited to execute arbitrary HTML and script code in a user's browser session in context of an affected site.
3. Certain unspecified input passed to the web portal is not properly verified before being used to read files and can be exploited to disclose arbitrary files via directory traversal attacks.
The vulnerabilities are reported in the following products:
- Vijeo Historian version 4.30 and prior.
- CitectHistorian version 4.30 and prior.
- CitectSCADA Reports version 4.10 and prior.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.