It is designed to help mitigate security risks associated with the increasing number of employee-owned and corporate-liable mobile devices accessing sensitive business data. Delivered as a hosted, managed service, clients can put these controls into action without the need to deploy and manage systems or to make a major investment of in-house personnel and technology.
Capabilities in the new mobile device security management service include:
- Configuring employee devices to comply with security policies and actively monitoring to help ensure compliance over time
- Securing data in the event that a device is lost or stolen
- Helping to find a lost or stolen device - wherever it is
- Protecting against spyware and viruses
- Detecting and removing malicious and unapproved applications
- Monitoring and tracking user activity
- Enabling more secure connectivity.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.