In order to do that, HP has unveiled a number of security tools:
- HP ArcSight Express 3.0 delivers correlation, log management and user-activity monitoring.
- HP Reputation Security Monitor provides clients with an real-time list of known bad IP and DNS addresses to combat attacks that exploit web application vulnerabilities.
- HP Fortify Software Security Center suite - An application security testing solution available on-premises or on-demand that scales to identify vulnerabilities in thousands of applications.
- HP TippingPoint Web Application Digital Vaccine 2.0 service extends protection to commercial and custom-built online applications with real-time identification of vulnerabilities in web applications, and delivery of virtual patches until a fix can be developed.
- HP Information Security Management services deliver a comprehensive approach to managing security policies and processes.
- HP Enterprise Cloud Service - End Point Threat Management protects desktop and notebook PCs and servers against viruses, malware, spyware and intrusions by blocking unauthorized communication and preventing installation of unwanted programs.
- HP Security Information and Event Management services collect and log security-relevant events, and generate predefined reports to demonstrate compliance with policies and regulations.
- HP Application Security Testing-as-a-Service identifies and closes security vulnerabilities in the application layer with code scanning and web penetration services.
By subscribing to our early morning news update, you will receive a daily digest of the latest security news published on Help Net Security.
With over 500 issues so far, reading our newsletter every Monday morning will keep you up-to-date with security risks out there.